Thursday, March 01, 2007

Season 3 episode 9: Stranger in a Strange Land

Rrrrrrright.

So what exactly were the three things we learned in this episode?

1) Jack's Tattoos mean that he sucks being a leader (already knew that)
a) Literally Jack's tattoos mean that he should get the F out of Thailand.
2) Cindy, the stewardess, is alive. As are the kids. No, the other's didn't eat them or anything. Big surprise.

But I had a hard time coming up with number 3. Here are a couple options below:

3) Jack likes his sandwiches toasted AND likes them cut up into squares and stuck with toothpicks. That's cute. (He also sucks at making a kite...amatuer)

3) Kate needed some action and pity screwed Sawyer. That's sweet.

3) Carl and Alex name constellations after teddy bears. Now that's just downright adorable.

...

Well, I guess I'll never know. Feel free to comment what I may have missed. To be honest, I have been quite busy as of late (as always, various bosses in the office) and I didn't really have time to put a decent post together for this show. But luckily for me, the show didn't really warrant one anyways. Let's just leave it at this: Kate and Sawyer got away, Jack may want some Juliette action, Sawyer got his feelings hurt., and Juliette is now deformed. I bet that brand looks pretty cool after the scarring goes down though.

I'd say let's hope for better stuff next week, but since today is Thursday and I already saw last night's, I'll just end this post with no hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home